School is just around the corner for most of us. How many moms are out there celebrating that fact? Can you tell I am one of them?
While I don’t have a plan in place exactly for my kids and shopping here are some ideas to get us all better prepared.
- Plan a Pinterest board of school breakfasts. School Breakfast
- Also, a lunch one if your kids bring theirs with them. Follow us on Pinterest for more ideas on menu planning and such.
- Shoes! How hard are your kids on shoes? I know it’s easy to head to Wal-mart for a pair, but I have found spending a bit more on those will decrease the need to buy new ones in just a few months. (lesson learned the hard way over here)
- School supplies – ok for this head to Wal-mart. I have done the Amazon route, the Dollar Tree route and you just can’t beat the deals at Wally-world.I also have one less in school this year, so that might just cut the bill in half!
- Sir Winslow’s Pencil Cases. Yeah, you know how wonderful they are if you’ve tried them!
What are some tips you have learned along the way? I would love to have you share them in the comments